Administration Assistant - GBA
Administration Assistant – 32.5 hours per week, 5 days per week, term time only.
Orchard Learning Trust is seeking a well organised, enthusiastic and motivated Administration Assistant to join our team at Godmanchester Bridge Academy
We are seeking a suitable person with appropriate academic qualifications to join our established office team. The right character, team spirited with a strong belief in good customer service, the ability to keep calm and be prepared for almost anything will be important attributes for this position.
The school office is a very busy and fast-paced environment, where the requirements and needs of the staff and children regularly change with short notice, so the successful candidate will need the ability to be flexible, have strong multi-tasking skills.
We are looking for someone who:
- enjoys customer service and has a professional attitude with all clients
- Has strong interpersonal skills and is discreet with information
- Has a willingness to learn and can display initiative to prioritise tasks and multi task
- Work as a team member and has strong communication skills
We can offer:
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A supportive and experienced administrative team
- An exciting and fast paced working environment
For more information please contact:
Sarah Spira, Business Manager, 01480 276599; email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted, applications can only be made using a Trust application form.
Closing date for applications: Friday 6th September 2019 at 4pm
Interviews will take place on: Thursday 12th September 2019
At Godmanchester Bridge Academy we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks.