Inclusion Teaching Assistant - Level 2
Level 2 Inclusion Teaching Assistant
This engaging role within our Trust team involves supporting teachers and teaching assistants in removing the barriers to learning for students with additional needs. Based at Godmanchester Bridge Academy, the successful candidate will work with individuals and small groups of students in order to develop an understanding of their specific needs and enable progress in their learning.
We are looking to appoint a creative, experienced and enthusiastic TA who:
- has a good understanding of the KS1 and KS2 National Curriculum;
- is able to plan and deliver high quality support programmes;
- is able to liaise effectively with teachers and other staff about the progress of pupils;
- has good positive behaviour management skills to maintain our high standards of behaviour for learning;
- works and communicates effectively with outside agencies where required,
- is well organised and is a proactive team player, who will make a positive contribution to our school and will put Godmanchester Bridge pupils' happiness and well-being at the heart of every action and decision.